Tuesday, May 10, 2011

WRiting Post for Monday, May 9, 2011

Sorry this is so late, guys!  Monday I completely spaced, but here's the prompt!

So, since the original date for this was the day after Mothers' Day, I wanted to have our prompt be in honor of mothers!  Your challenge is to write something from the perspective of a mother.  It can be first person, third person, prose, poetry, whatever you prefer.  The only qualification is that it has to be from the perspective of a mother.  Good luck, you guys! :)

7 comments:

  1. Totally doing this now that I know about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just got the email from the English major/minor list serve about this blog. Any chance I could get involved?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to be involved with this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to be included too! Where do I send my writing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto. Please give more information on how we can go about this. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, everyone! Check the new post on this blog. That will give a little description of what we are trying to do. If there are a ton of people, we may just have people send in their posts so there aren't a million people on the account. Just email byucreativewriting@gmail.com. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete